The Pro Library is a giant collection built for schools, libraries, and makerspaces.
- Ideal for group inventing in schools, libraries, makerspaces, and design agencies
- Accommodates up to 40 individuals
- Includes 4 or more of almost every Bit, including advanced Bits like the Arduino, cloudBit, and logic Bits
- Get to know your Bits better with CEO Ayah Bdeir’s book, Make: Getting Started with littleBits
- Access thousands of invention and lesson ideas online
- Comes with three official littleBits tackle boxes to easily store and transport Bits., Or you can opt for wall storage (your choice!)
It supports up to 40 inventors in high school or higher ed settings
Choose Pro Library with wall storage, or without storage at a savings of $200. Comes with 3 tackleboxes to store hundreds of Bits on a shelf, or on the go. Includes nearly every Bit, featuring cloudBit, Arduino, wireless, and synth Bits (o25 DC Motor, w21 Receiver and w22 Transmitter sold separately). Includes a reference handbook, co-written by littleBits Founder Ayah Bdeir.
It includes complex Bits that bring programming, internet, music and logic into the mix making it ideal for advanced inventors. Built for collaborative, invention-based learning in a group setting, the Pro Library comes with the official Getting Started with littleBits book and three tackle boxes for storage (with options for wall storage).