Science and Music come together for an irresistable combo!
- Perfect for kids exploring music and instruments, or professional musicians and DJs
- Get step-by-step instructions for 10 musical inventions & tons more online!
- Developed in partnership with world-renowned electronic music maker KORG
- Connect to speakers, headphones, computers, and instruments
- Learn about the science of sound and the history of electronic synthesizers
The littleBits Synth Kit is an incredibly powerful, easy to use modular synthesizer that helps you unleash your inner rockstar
Kit includes 12 Bits like the speaker, oscillator and keyboard to help you create sweet beats. Includes booklet of 10 projects and with hundreds more online. Connects to speakers, computers, headphones, and any instrument with an output jack for an amplifier. Can be used to make your own instruments, like a synth-guitar. Fits into the littleBits platform for infinite combos of audio, visual and sensory experiences.
The Synth Kit, developed in partnership with KORG, a pioneer of electronic musical equipment, enables amateur and professional musicians to easily explore the iconic synthesizer instrument. This allows you to make exciting new sounds and build your own infinitely customizable and expandable analog modular instrument - all with little to no engineering or musical knowledge. The Synth Kit includes an assortment of 12 electronic Bits that instantly snap together with magnets to create circuits like those used in Korg's famous analog synthesizers.