This real animal fur is for use in electrostatic experiments.
- Real Fur Produces Better Charges than Fake Can Produce
- Pelt's Length Ranges from 9 to 6"
- Pelt's Width Ranges from 16 to 12"
- Average Pelt-Strip Length: 5"
- Average Pelt-Strip Width: 6"
Traditional methods of creating a negative charge involve a rubber rod and fur, which are still best for investigating electrostatics in the classroom.
Pelts range in size from approximately 9 x 6" to 16 x 12". No size choices are available. Pelt strips range in size, but the average size is 5 x 6".