Erlab’s HALO Carbon is a ceiling mounted laboratory grade air filtration system working to purify the air from fugitive emissions present in the laboratory, while also providing real-time communication with the laboratory manager and users, of the air pollution levels and 24/7 data.
- Each system has Smart Technology™ - an exclusive set of tools that consists of Smart-Light Communication™, a soft band of light assures the occupants of the laboratory that the air is clean
- When the LED lights slowly pulse, HALO is letting you know that it is sensing and capturing fugitive emissions. You can easily check the status, change the setting, or check for routine maintenance via your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Halo is simple to use and easily installed in the ceiling - no need to connect to your HVAC. Multiple units can be installed to increase the coverage area
- Healthier air with considerable savings
- Easy access panel for quick filter changes
- BACnet capable
- Network the units to monitor remotely
The Halo is designed to effectively clean 250 to 300 sq. ft. of space so there is no need for any HVAC connection, additions, or upgrades as each Halo is an independent system, taking polluted laboratory air, capturing the molecules and circulating clean purified air directly back into the laboratory. In addition to purifying the laboratory air, the Halo is also effective in the reduction of the air exchange rates per hour (ACH) needed to reduce possible concentration of pollutants.
Halo is continuously pulling the dirty air in the laboratory through the filter, adsorbing the molecules that cause noxious odors, and returning clean air back to the room through low-disruptive side vents. The laboratory-grade molecular filtration system contains Neutrodine, a unique and powerful activated carbon mixture combined with a pre-filter that captures a large variety of airborne fumes and odors, which left untreated, could represent a potential health hazard.
Benefit from the exclusive Erlab Lifetime Warranty
Certifications: UL and ETL Listed.
Ordering information: A carbon filter, prefilter and sensor will be included with initial purchase. Replacement filters are available and sold separately. Please contact your Avantor representative for more information. Reach out to your Avantor specialist to obtain recommendations on the needed version and number of systems required.