The green shale purity shown on your website is about 85%. I want to know what is the other 15% mineral that I could separate the illite from the other mineral?
WARDSCI.com associatePublished 08/15/2017
Thank you. You can always contact the Ward's Science Plus Us team, for personalized product support by emailing your questions to, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ward's® Illite Shale
SpecimensRock SpecimensSedimentary Rocks
Green shale which contains approximately 85% Illite.
We are currently unable to calculate your contract price for this item. List price is being displayed temporarily. When your order is processed, you will be invoiced at your contract price even though list price is displayed now
WRITE A REVIEW
How is savings calculated? We
multiply the savings per unit (in parenthesis) times the
total units of the original product.