National LED Microscope with Tablet, Model BTI1-214-RLED
Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with colleagues using WiFi tablets, wireless laptops, and HD-ready LCD monitors/projectors through HDMI.
- 4-hole objective turret, reverse position, ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification
- Rheostat intensity control
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing mount, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder, blue filter supplied
- 8" LCD Android tablet with 1280×800 screen resolution
- Connection: WiFi; mini HDMI; micro SD card