Kyoto Kagaku® Airway Suction Trainer
Human Biology Models
Human Anatomy Models
Easy To Use Airway Training
- Realistic anatomy includes the mouth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, epiglottis, trachea and esophagus
- Insertion of a catheter orally, nasally or through the tracheostomy opening
- Life-size organs facilitate learning proper catheter insertion length
- An observation window allows the passage of the catheter to be observed
- Realistic sticky simulated sputum
- Washable and can be dismantled easily for cleansing
A representation of human respiratory organs, designed for temporary airway suction and catheter insertion practice. Effective tool with life-like tactile qualities for training in airway suction for choking patients. Three catheter routes are prepared: oral, pharynx and tracheostomy opening. A sputum-like substance can be collected by proper suction. The airway and movement of the catheter tip are directly observed through the transparent side window.
Delivery information: For distribution within North America Only.