For Advanced Trauma Life Support Courses
- Up to 36 incisions can be done on a single unit
- Up to 18 mini tracheostomies can be practiced
- Realistic soft tissue feel of the skin
- Full use of devices such as the pck and upk (portex/smiths and cook)
- Seldinger approach can be practiced
- Supported in a strong and secure base
An extremely realistic alternative to using animal tissue or cadavers. The soft tissue has the feel of real skin and the unique trachea make it a very effective teaching and learning tool. Using a simple disposable trachea transforms the trainer into an effective low-cost system.