Realistic Training On A 3 Month Old Infant Trainer
- Realistic anatomy of the tongue, oropharynx, epiglottis, larynx, vocal cords and trachea
- Bag-valve mask ventilation
- Sellick maneuver
- Intubation (oral and nasal)
- Laryngeal mask airway (lma)
- Realistic tissue simulation
The Infant Airway Management Trainer provides the realistic anatomy of a 3-month-old infant for teaching and practicing basic and advanced airway management skills. The realism is further enhanced by the elasticity of our new unique tissue and skin material. Features: Realistic anatomy of the tongue, oropharynx, epiglottis, larynx, vocal cords and trachea, Bag-Valve Mask ventilation, Sellick Maneuver, Intubation (oral and nasal), Correct tube placement can be checked by practical inflation test.