High Quality CPR Training On A Child Sized Manikin
- Educationally effective by focusing on the performance level of key cpr skills and techniques for children
- Enhanced student motivation through use of the optional skill guide indicator that allows real-time cpr performance feedback during training
- Cost efficient through easy to use and maintain disposable airways
- Realistic anatomical body and landmarks provide the essential features necessary to learn realistic child handling and quality child cpr skills
- Logistically convenient transportation provided by a durable hard case
The Resusci Junior manikin offers realistic, high-quality child CPR education. It has full-body construction and use of an optional Skill Guide performance indicator. Students can quickly sharpen their skills in performing child CPR to high standards. Features: Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway so that in a real-life situation they know how to effectively administer air to the patient, Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allows students to correctly practice airway maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real child patient, Realistic resistance for chest compressions allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation, Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to child CPR.