The Steri-Drape™ line includes a variety of flexible and breathable film surgical drapes designed for use on patients or equipment during surgical procedures
- Low-linting, nonwoven, absorbent fabric laminated to a plastic film
- Soaks up spills and splatters
- Prevents fluid strike-through
- Absorbent throughout the entire drape, eliminating the need to define a “critical zone”
- Meets Flammability Class 1 requirements (CFR Title 16 Part 1610)
Incise drapes adhere securely to wound edges, reducing bacterial migration. The flexible and breathable film is extra conformable for easy application, even around difficult anatomical contours. All drapes feature a reliable and dependable adhesive.