The Chemistry Chemiluminescence Demonstration is a visual explanation of an exothermic reaction.
- Demo Requires Only Basic Labware
- Perfect Supplement to Chemistry Lectures
- Activity Completed in 10 Minutes
- Kit Provides Hydrogen Peroxide and Luminol Solution
- Chemiluminescence: Energy Released During a Chemical Reaction that Is Light
If the energy released during a chemical reaction is light, it's called chemiluminescence.
With this activity, teachers can show this phenomenon in the classroom. The demonstration can be completed in ten minutes.
Ordering information: This kit includes hydrogen peroxide and luminol solution. General glassware and labware are required.
Delivery information: Due to the nature of this item, it cannot be shipped by air under any circumstances. Please select ground shipping at time of checkout.