Get your classroom hands-on with biotech fundamentals! The Bandit™ Biotech classroom pack provides everything you need for four lab groups to:
- Build a functional and reusable gel electrophoresis system
- Discover how circuits and electric fields can be used to investigate the properties of molecules
- Investigate and separate molecules with the included Molecular Rainbow Learning Lab
- Develop pipetting skills by engaging your creative side with pipette art
- Explore genetics concepts with associated dye electrophoresis labs (sold separately)
The Bandit™ Biotech classroom pack is the essential classroom setup for bringing biotech to your students. Teach fundamental biotech skills and methods while illuminating underlying physical and chemical principles. Then, apply those techniques to answer biological questions. All on a classroom-friendly budget!
Delivery information: Bandit™ Biotech classroom pack includes: Four Bandit™ STEM Electrophoresis Kits (power sources included): Build it to understand it! Perfect for introducing the fundamentals of gel electrophoresis to introductory users.
Four 10 µl minipette: Fixed volume micropipette perfect for learning to pipette and load gels. One 20 µl minipette: Fixed volume micropipette for teacher use. Bag of 100 micropipette tips 2 to 200 µl: Enough tips to get you going. Micropipetting practice dyes: Hone your pipetting skills with 5 ml each of blue, yellow and red micropipetting practice dyes. Eight Micropipette Art Cards: Use your pipetting dyes to put the A in STEAM. This reusable card pairs with our Micropipette Art activity so you can create colorful, artistic images all while developing your pipetting skills. One Molecular Rainbow Learning Lab: Demonstrate how gel electrophoresis can separate molecular mixtures and explore properties of molecules.