Easy to read wash bottles with NFPA diamond and health hazards.
- Industrial quality low density polyethylene (LDPE) construction with long lasting strength
- Preprinted bottles include chemical name and formula, NFPA diamond, health hazards, and CAS number
- Polypropylene stem closure and draw tube
- Safety vented and color-coded for quick solvent recognition
- Four color printing, 500 ml (16 oz.) capacity
UniSafe™ vented wash bottles are made from industrial grade low-density polyethylene with polypropylene stem closure and venting assembly. They are pre-printed with the Chemical name and formula, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Section 704 Four-color Diamond, health hazards, Chemical Abstract System (CAS) number, and suggested protective clothing and equipment. Each bottle is compliant with GHS and OSHA requirements outlined in Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200. Intended for use only with LDPE and PP compatible solvents.