Wash bottle for soap with wide mouth, self-venting, and made of low-density polyethylene for chemical compatibility and durability in laboratory settings.
- Blue color-coded screw cap features a built-in nozzle
- Blank labeling area provides maximum flexibility, allowing user to write in contents and safety information
- Wide mouth for easy filling
- Self venting design eliminates leaks and dripping
- Easy to control squeeze for dispensing
Made of low density polyethylene (LDPE) for superior quality and strength. Innovative flex ink won't fade, crack, or peel. This empty wash bottle is labeled for Soap and features a large blank labeling area, allowing user to write in specific contents and safety information. Blue, leak-proof cap with built-in nozzle included. Self venting design eliminates leaks and dripping. The low density polyethylene plastic is very responsive, with smooth bounce back that won't get stiff over time.
Each bottle measures 9" in total height (5.25" bottle alone) and 2.9" in diameter. Bottle opening has an inner diameter of 1.7" and an outer diameter measuring 1.9".