Eisco Plastic Conical Measures, Graduated
Conical measure with pouring spout and hexagonal base.
- Made of high quality translucent polypropylene plastic
- Measuring cup features a conical shape and a hexagonal base for maximum stability
- Features excellent optical clarity with raised graduations and specifications
- The rigid construction is resistant to fatigue for superior and dependable durability
- Autoclavable for easy cleaning and sterilization
Calibrated to contain. Translucent, rigid construction and superior optical clarity. Easy to read, raised graduation lines. 1 ml graduation lines. Hexagonal base for extra stability, and a spout for easy pouring. Microwavable and resistant to fatigue for long term durability. High heat tolerance with a temperature range of –180 to +145 °C. Autoclavable at 121 °C for easy cleaning and sterilization.