Eisco Glass Graduated Cylinders with Stopper and Hexagonal Base - Class B
High-quality borosilicate Class B glass cylinders with an interchangeable polypropylene stopper and hexagonal base.
- Made of high quality, heavy duty, borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Conforms with DIN ISO 4788 Class B tolerance standards
- Interchangeable polypropylene stopper
- hexagonal base provides maximum stability and prevents rolling when placed on side
- Easy-to-read blue graduations and specifications contrast against light color liquids
No spout. Class B tolerance conforms with DIN ISO standards. Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient - can withstand high temperatures and thermal shocks. Calibrated to contain.
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances:
- Strain Point 515 °C
- Annealing Point 565 °C
- Softening Point 820 °C
Packaging: One unit per pack.