Eisco ASTM Glass Graduated Cylinders, Class B
High precision, durability, and chemical resistance.
- Made of high quality, heavy duty, borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Conforms with ASTM E1272 Class B tolerance standards
- Spout for easy pouring
- Hexagonal base provides maximum stability and prevents rolling when placed on side
- Easy-to-read graduations and specifications
- Fitted with a removable, plastic protective collar
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient - can withstand high temperatures and thermal shocks. Calibrated to contain.
Eisco labs borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances:
- Strain Point 515 °C
- Annealing Point 565 °C
- Softening Point 820 °C
Packaging: One unit per pack.