Easy-to-use and accurate multi-parameter benchtop meter.
- Capable of measuring up to 7 parameters including pH, ORP, conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and temperature, the AB33M1 utilizes 2 independent measuring channels which can work simultaneously
- With multifunctional touch keypads, AB33M1 makes measurement simple and fast
- The intelligent i-Steward monitors the condition of electrodes, ensuring the accuracy of the results
- A 1000-item memory for measurement and calibration allows for efficient data documentation
- Records are kept with date/time for traceability. RS232 and USB enable connection to external devices
i-Steward Indicators include the pH electrode condition, 'Electrode Dirty/Broken', and reminder when meter needs recalibration. On-screen text prompts, menu-specific function keys and a multilanguage interface shown on a 6.5” large display. Three capacitive touch keys that change based upon use ensures the buttons are never clogged with sample residue. Most of the operation can be done within 3 steps. Auto-Stop holds a stable reading. Continuous shows changing readings, perform up to a 3-point pH calibration using automatic buffer recognition of 3 predefined buffer groups, selectable cell constant allows for use with 2- or 4-cell conductivity cells to measure from ultrapure water to sewage.
Adjustable TDS Factor - The factor that relates conductivity to total dissolved solids is based on the type of sample being measured. To have correct temperature compensation when measuring conductivity, the linear compensation coefficient adjusts by automatic temperature compensation. Selectable reference temperatures of 20 or 25 °C for temperature compensated conductivity readings. A 1000-item memory for measurements and calibration trail makes for efficient data documentation. Records are associated with date and time for good traceability. Standard RS232 and USB interface allows for connection to external devices such as a printer or computer for transfer and storage of data. A standalone adjustable electrode holder provides full flexibility for different types of electrodes.
Certifications: Product Safety: IEC/EN 61010-1. Electromagnetic Safety: IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B, basic environments. FCC Part 15 Class A; Canada ICES-003 Class A. Compliance Marks: CE, RCM. Others: WEEE, RoHS.