LabQuest® 3 is a powerful, advanced, easy-to-navigate, and versatile data-logging solution for STEM students.
- Full-featured data-collection platform
- Compatible with all Vernier sensors
- Large, high-resolution color screen, touch navigation utilizing gestures
- Fast data collection with 100000 samples per second
- Rechargeable, high-capacity battery, built-in GPS and microphone
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Built-in apps include calculator, periodic table, sound recorder, stopwatch, and more
- Student instructions for over 75 of our most popular experiments included
The all-new LabQuest® 3 is a standalone data-collection platform that students can use to collect, analyze, and interact with data efficiently. With its new capacitive touch screen, students can navigate the platform with ease, and because of its wireless capabilities, students can collect data anywhere with LabQuest® 3.
The LabQuest® 3 Middle school package includes the LabQuest® 3, Motion Detector, Go Direct® pH Sensor, Stainless Steel Temperature Probe (2), Go Direct® Light and Color Sensor, Voltage Probe, Go Direct® Force and Acceleration Sensor, Gas Pressure Sensor, Go Wireless® Heart Rate, Go Direct® Conductivity Probe, Go Direct® 3-Axis Magnetic Field Sensor.
Connectivity to chromebooks, computers, iPad® tablets, and mobile devices
Students can share real-time data with multiple devices for a truly hands-on, collaborative learning experience. Use LabQuest® 3 to transfer data wirelessly to computers, Chromebooks, or mobile devices running Graphical Analysis™ 4.
USB sensor interface
If you want to use your own computer or Chromebook™ to collect data, use LabQuest® 3 as a conduit between our LabQuest® sensors and these devices. LabQuest® 3 works as a USB sensor interface with our Logger Pro® software or Graphical Analysis 4 app.