Shatter proof graduated cylinders made from high quality polypropylene.
- Class B tolerance, calibrated to contain
- Features a hexagonal base for maximum stability
- Spout for mess free pouring
- Superior optical clarity with easy to read, raised graduation lines
- Once piece rigid construction is resistant to fatigue for superior and dependable durability
- Autoclavable for easy cleaning and sterilization
These polypropylene graduated cylinders have a hexagonal base for added stability and spout for mess free pouring. Additional features include superior optical clarity, single piece construction, raised graduations, calibrated to contain with Class B tolerance.
These graduated cylinders can be microwaved and are resistant to fatigue. Complete temperature range is −180 to +145 °C and they are autoclavable at 121 °C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.