With these molecular model kits, students learn about the structure of organic molecules through teacher-led activities or independent learning.
- 12 packets of Orbit™ molecular model components to build models of organic molecules
- Atom centres accept bonds at the proper angles and can be reused time and again
- Teacher and student guides included with suggested procedure
- For use individually or in small groups of students
- Enhance students’ learning with this engaging hands-on activity kit
Procedure explores the structure of hydrocarbons including their related isomers and functional groups.
Ordering information: Activities can be extended with the Orbit Molecular Models Class Kit.
Delivery information: Each kit contains 12 sets of these Orbit™ molecular building system parts: 8 Carbon atoms; 2 Chlorine atoms; 2 Oxygen atoms; 18 Hydrogen atoms; 30 Covalent bonds; 6 Flexible covalent bonds; and teachers guide and reproducible student worksheet.