Innovative performance plastic and flex ink for durable, easy to use, chemical specific laboratory wash bottles.
- Eisco exclusive Performance Plastic is durable yet extremely responsive
- Made of low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Easy to read labeling, including chemical specific information and safety warnings
- Self-venting design to eliminate leaks and dripping
- Wide mouth for easy filling
- Innovative flex ink won’t fade, crack, or peel
Wash bottles are made with performance plastic, a low density polyethylene (LDPE) for superior quality, strength, and flexibility. Each bottle is color coded and labeled for a specific chemical featuring that chemical's information as well as hazard, safety and first aid precautionary statements. Color coded leak-proof caps with built-in nozzle included. The low density polyethylene plastic is very responsive, with smooth bounce back that won't get stiff over time. Easy to control squeeze for dispensing.
Sodium hypochlorite (bleach) wash bottles are opaque (white) to protect contents from UV light rays. Other bottles are clear/transparent.
Certifications: Bottle labeling complies with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of classification and labeling of chemicals, OSHA’s HazCom 2012 requirements, and OSHA requirements as outlined in hazard communication standard 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Packaging: Bottles are available individually and in packs of two or six.