Performance Plastic Wash Bottles, No Label, Eisco Scientific
Innovative performance plastic and flex ink for a durable and easy to use laboratory wash bottles.
- Unlabeled chemical wash bottle
- Eisco exclusive Performance Plastic is durable yet extremely responsive
- Made of low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Self- venting design to eliminate leaks and dripping
- Wide mouth for easy filling
- Innovative flex ink won’t fade, crack, or peel
- Versatile staple for every laboratory
Wash bottles are made with Eisco Labs exclusive Performance Plastic, a low density polyethylene (LDPE) designed for superior quality and strength. No label design provides a space to write contents. Each bottle features a two-piece construction, consisting of the bottle and leak-proof cap with built-in nozzle. The low density polyethylene plastic is very responsive, with smooth bounce back that won't get stiff over time. Easy to control squeeze for dispensing.
Packaging: Bottles are available individually and in packs of two or six.