The Human anatomy atlas 2018 includes over 6,000 anatomy and physiology visual items in an easy-to-use app for your PC or Mac.
- Male and female anatomy models
- Cross-sections, cadaver slices, and MRI scans
- Bony landmarks, muscle actions, and microanatomy
- A 1000+ question test bank for students
- A main screen and robust search that makes it fast to get the visual content you need
The all-new Human anatomy atlas 2017 edition includes 3D models, cross sections, MRI scans, cadaver images, 3D moving models of muscles and bones, physiology animations, and more! Students, professors, and healthcare professionals around the world use this app.
What makes Human Anatomy Atlas the international bestseller? It is the only anatomy reference that:
- Includes all the male and female gross anatomy visuals and encyclopedic reference information you need
- Offers cross-section models that you can see side-by-side with MRI scans and cadaver images
- Also includes micro anatomy and physiology
- Works on your PC or Mac
- Is available in seven languages. (Select the settings icon in the app to set the language to English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, or Italian).
Is used at the most universities and healthcare institutions. (Contact us at [email protected]
for information about web/mobile subscriptions for your university or institution).
**Winner of the 2016 Gold Digital Health Award**
Ordering information: Pricing is for K-12 accounts only. For other industries, or customized packages, please contact us for pricing.