Corning® hotplates with Pyroceram® glass-ceramic top, rugged housing and heating elements and digital temperature display.
- Microprocessor maintains consistent and repeatable temperature settings from 5 °C (if ambient temperature is 0 °C or lower) up to 550 °C
- Digital LED temperature display is adjustable in 5 °C increments and blinks until set temperature is reached
- Optional external temperature controller (89090-224) truly controls temperature inside the vessel
- Bright LED 'hot' icon lights up when top plate is over 60 °C, even when heat control is turned off
- Two piece casting design deflects spills away from electronics and includes a built in mount for an optional 457 mm support rod
- Two year manufacturer's warranty.
Separate temperature sensors will provide power cutoff if the unit overheats. All units have a small footprint and low profile to ensure a comfortable fit inside hoods or storage cabinets. The extremely durable and heat-resistant Pyroceram® tops provide uniform heating, are easy-to-clean, and are highly resistant to scratches, corrosion, and chemicals. The angled front panel and large knob design minimizes damage resulting from spills. The optional external temperature controller ensures precision temperature accuracy of the liquid inside the vessel.
Corresponding magnetic hotplate stirrers (heating and stirring 89090-198 and 89090-216) with ceramic plates are also available. Full specification details are given under separate entries, please view full details by searching for the relevant product code.
Certifications: UL and C-UL listed. CE marked.