GREEN Basic Water Monitoring Kit features economical tests for eight different factors.
- Material for 10 tests of eight factors
- Developed by the Global Rivers Environmental Education Network
- Test factors include coliform bacteria and nitrate
- Kit includes bilingual manual
- Aligned to NGSS MS-ESS3-4, MS-LS2-4, MS-LS2-5, HS-LS2-6, HS-ESS3-4
Using TesTabs, which are safe, nonhazardous reagent tablets, students can easily test for a variety of factors without risk. Developed by the Global Rivers Environmental Education Network, each monitoring kit comes with a bilingual (English and Spanish) manual.
This simple, safe, and economical package contains TesTabs for eight factors. Test factors included are biochemical oxygen demand, coliform bacteria, nitrate, dissolved oxygen, pH, phosphate, turbidity, and temperature change. It comes with material for ten tests each (three coliform tests).