This multiparametrer tester is an easy-to-use and accurate waterproof pH, conductivity, TDS (ppm) tester. It measures pH, EC in the low range (0 to 3999 µS/cm), TDS (0 to 2000 ppm), and temperature. This floating, waterproof combination pocket tester has an easy to read, LCD and an automatic shut-off.
- This multiparameter tester is designed for low range use (0 to 3999 µS/cm or 0 to 2000 ppm)
- Compact and waterproof design fits right in your pocket so you can take it anywhere
- Replaceable pH electrode extends the life of your tester for years
- 3 sensors in a single tester- pH electrode with extractable junction, amperometric EC/TDS sensor, and exposed temperature probe for faster EC and TDS (ppm) readings
- Selectable EC to TDS (ppm) conversion factor - choice of either a 0.45 or 1.0 conversion factor
- Stability indicator
- Meter displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
All pH, EC, and TDS (ppm) readings are automatically temperature compensated (ATC) to prevent temperature-related variations in your measurements. For EC and TDS (ppm) readings, the EC/TDS conversion factor (CONV) is selectable by the user, as well as the temperature compensation coefficient β (BETA).
This tester features an easy to replace pH electrode cartridge with an extendable cloth junction. The extendable cloth junction helps increase electrode life and the replaceable pH cartridge means that this tester does not need to be thrown away when the pH sensor is exhausted. Also, the sturdy, snap-in connector means there are no pins to bend or break!
High accuracy EC and TDS (ppm) tester probe - the graphite conductivity probe provides greater accuracy because it cannot be contaminated by salt deposits in the solution. The exposed temperature sensor provides fast response times and guarantees highly accurate temperature compensated readings.
Ordering information: pH probe will need to be replaced. Requires calibration with pH calibration solutions. Requires storage solution to store pH probe in, when not being used.