The next generation in laboratory burners. NextGen Bunsen Burners are designed to be the safest on the market.
- Designed for safety
- Expanded cast iron base prevents easy tipping, even with hoses connected
- Spaced feet so burner fits comfortably under stands
- Candle stick style handle allows user to move burner without getting harmed
- Features air flow adjustment sleeve and brass flame stabilizer
- Base is coated with a chemical resistant powder coating
This basic Bunsen burner produces a safe continuous stream of flammable gas used for heating, sterilization and combustion. The burner has one adjustment which is an air flow adjustment sleeve; the flame is controlled via the valve at the gas output, not at the burner. A brass flame stabilizer is also included. This is a very basic, easy to use burner. Ribbed fuel input tube is 8 mm outside diameter, and versions jetted for liquid propane and natural gas are both available. Liquid propane burners have a BTU range of approx. 2000 to 3200. Maximum Temperature is approximately 1550 °C (2822° F). Natural gas burners have a BTU range of approx. 800 to 1200. Maximum temperature is approximately 1500 °C (2732° F).
Ordering information: Neoprene connecting hoses, 60 or 90 cm (items 470121-742 and 470220-806), recommended.