Perform accurate, automatic titrations by counting drops of titrant.
- Wired connection with BTA plug
- Adjustable clamp, fits most laboratory ring stands and lattices
- Wide drop-detecting area
- Large sensor slot, fits most conventional stick-style sensors
- Smaller, adjustable slot for temperature sensors
- Accurate drop counting at rates up to 6 drops/second
The drop counter precisely records the number of drops of titrant added during a titration, which is automatically converted into volume. It may be used in conjunction with other sensors, such as a pH Sensor, Conductivity Probe, or ORP Sensor to perform conductometric or potentiometric titrations.
Ordering information: LabQuest® (2, 3, Mini) interface is required but not included.