The instructor's desk is constructed of solid oak, oak and hardwood veneers, this unit serves as a complete demonstration center offering a spacious work surface.
- One inch black epoxy resin top
- Constructed of solid oak and oak veneers
- Desk is finished with an earth-friendly chemical resistant UV finish
- Diversified Woodcrafts is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Epoxy coated steel glides with nylon bearings
- GFI protected AC duplex receptacle
- Include locks for the drawers and doors
- Includes one mixing faucet, sink, polypropylene trap and one double gas cock
- Includes two rod sockets
- Set of support rods and crossbar
Finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. Included are drawers, and a cupboard for storage of large items. The drawers are expertly crafted from the finest materials with dovetail joinery throughout. Drawers run on epoxy-coated steel glides with nylon bearings for smooth operation. Equipment includes: one hot and cold mixing faucet, double gas cock, GFI protected AC duplex receptacle, polypropylene trap, set of support rods and crossbar, rubber base molding and locks for cupboard and all five drawers (two small, three large). Can also be ordered without the sink, faucet, gas cock, rod sockets or support rod. Note: mirror, and mirror/marker board will not fit this unit.
The desk weighs 680 lb.
Ordering information: This desk includes one mixing faucet, a double gas cock, GFI-protected AC duplex receptacle, a sink with a polypropylene trap, a set of support rods and crossbar, rubber-base molding, and locks for cupboard and all five drawers (two small, three large). The unit is customizable. Please call to specify your choice of work surfaces, fittings, fixtures, door, and drawer configurations.