A safe, convenient way to store and share your microscopes.
- The unit is finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish
- 1 1/4" Plastic Laminate Top
- 4" ball bearing locking swivel casters
- Cabinet has front and back swinging doors that will store up to 24 microscopes
- Constructed of solid oak and oak veneers
- Diversified Woodcrafts is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Removable dividers to provide an individual space for each microscope
Constructed of solid hardwood, solid oak and oak veneers with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. The front and back doors have locks. The unit contains removable wire dividers to provide an individual space for each individual microscope. This cabinet rolls on heavy-duty swivel casters with brakes. The top is 1 1/4" black plastic laminate and furnishes an auxiliary work surface. The cabinet has storage for 24 standard microscopes.
The cabinet contains removable partitions to provide an individual space for microscopes. The 1¼", plastic-laminate top also serves as an auxiliary work surface.