These Rocket Engines use letters to represent total impulse in newton seconds.
- Letters Represent Total Impulse in Newton Seconds
- Igniters and Instructions Included
- First Number After the Letter Represents Number of Seconds of Engine Thrust
- Second Number Represents Number of Seconds of Delay between End of Engine Thrust and Reverse Charge
- Booster Engines Have No Delay
The first number after the letter represents the number of seconds of engine thrust: A = 2.5, B = 5, C = 10, and D = 20. The second number represents the number of seconds of delay between the end of engine thrust and the reverse (recovery system deployment or second stage ignition) charge.
Thus a type A8-3 delivers 2.5 newton seconds of thrust in an eight-second burn, followed by a three-second delay. However, booster engines have no delay.
Ordering information: Engines come with igniters and instructions.
Delivery information: Due to the nature of this item, it cannot be shipped by air under any circumstances. Please select ground shipping at time of checkout. Note: Rocket engines are subject to UPS hazardous shipping charges.