Environmental Test Kits help students gain a better awareness of environmental conditions in their area and in the world at large.
- Students Test Water and Air for Various Contaminants
- Tests Linked to Real-World Scenarios
- Instruction Guide Provided
- Tests Look for Contaminants Including Chlorides, Lead, and More
- Dust Particle Monitoring Test Included
How Clean Is the Water? tests for the presence of phosphates, pH, chlorides and lead.
Experiments in How Clean Is the Air? include dust particle monitoring, deterioration of nylon, fabric fading due to oxides of nitrogen, and dissolving pollutants in rain water. Both kits include an instruction guide.