The Panthera S is specifically designed as a student microscope to be used in a school setting and boasts multiple features for convenience and efficiency.
- Helpful storage features include a rotatable head and power cord storage compartment
- Infinity Plan Achromatic Objectives eliminate distortion and abberrations
- N.A. 0.90/1.25 Abbe Condenser yields high quality images at high magnification
- LED Fixed Kohler Illumination results in vivid images and works well with delicate specimens
- The LED Light Intensity Indicator easily alerts the user to lighting settings
Several space-saving and power-saving design features make this school microscope the ideal choice for efficient mass storage and extended battery pack operation.
Designed for usage in schools, the Panthera S includes several features to make this model ideal for school use. A 180° rotatable head and an integrated power cord compartment help to save space for mass storage.
Also included are ASC optics, and an extreme efficient low power led illumination.This enables the Panthera S to run on a mobile battery pack for several hours, while offering vivid, high quality images. Other premium features include Infinity Plan Achromat objectives for images free of aberration or blur, a .90/1.25 Abbe condenser to yield better images at high magnification, and an LED coded nosepiece to indicate light intensity.
These design decisions have not come at the expense of functionality, as the Panthera S student compound microscope is full of quality components and useful, new features. This upright microscope’s quality construction and user-friendly design make it a perfect microscopy solution for students as well as educators.