Based on the ATmega328 or ATmega168.
- Used for Communications and Networking
- Perfect for advanced programming use
- Microcontroller Atmel ATmega168
- Operating voltage is 5 V
- Maximum supply voltage 6 to 20 V
- Digital I/O pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- DC current per I/O pin 40 mA
- DC current for 3.3 V pin 50 mA
- Flash memory16 KB of which 2 KB is used by Boot loader
- SRAM 1 KB, EEPROM 512 bytes
- Clock speed 16 MHz
- USB Connector type Mini B male
The A000005 is an Arduino Nanoboard which is a small, breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.0) or ATmega168 (Arduino Nano 2.x). It has similar functionality to the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack and is instead powered through the Mini-B USB connector.