Pocket Sized, Fun and Easy to Use.
- Free online training available
- Access to the Raspberry Pi community of educators
- 100+ projects available
- Quad Core 1.2 GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64 bit CPU
- 1GB RAM
- BCM43438 WiFi and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- 40-pin Extended GPIO
- 4× USB 2 ports
- 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B builds upon the features of its predecessors with a new, faster processor on board to increase its speed. It also features WiFi and Bluetooth Low Energy capabilities to enhance the functionality and the ability to power more powerful devices over the USB ports.