Chex-All® II Instant Sealing Pouches for use in steam autoclaves or ethylene oxide sterilizers provide a barrier to maintain sterility after the sterilization process.
- For use in steam and ethylene oxide sterilizers
- In steam: indicators change from yellow to black after exposure
- In ethylene oxide: indicators change from red to green after exposure
- 3/4" wide adhesive line guarantees easy and reliable sealing
- Triple sealed paper/plastic film provides excellent sterility protection
- The hermetic seal will not open in steam autoclaves and is not affected by ethylene oxide gas
- Chevron with corner seals assures dust-free, sterile presentation
- Transparent pouch side facilitates visual inspection of sterilizable materials and instruments
- Premium quality 2.5 mil plastic and 73–74 gram medical grade paper is resistant to tearing, bursting, and fracturing
- Bacterial penetration resistance provides a high degree of protection and allows for a reliable transfer to the sterile field
Pouches have indicator imprints on both the inside and outside
Chex-All® II pouches do not require heat sealers. The self-sealing feature eliminates the need for expensive and troublesome heat sealing machines, yet provides a seal as effective in maintaining sterility as any heat seal.
This unique feature monitors the effective penetration of steam or ethylene oxide gas on the inside of the package.
Certifications: Meets ANSI/AAMI Standard ST-79.