Exciting hands on way to engage students in electrical circuits and Bredboard basics.
- How to build circuits using a breadboard
- How all of the basic electronic components work and how to read their values
- How to read electronic schematics
- How to design and troubleshoot basic electronic circuits
- How to change the performance of electronic circuits by changing component values within the circuit
Perform 50 Experiments with the included teacher guide. Each activity shows a step by step guide with illustrations to engage your students. Build an Electronic Keyboard, Electronic Kazoo, Battery Tester, Finger Touch Lamp, Burglar and Water Alarms, a Siren, a Magnetic Bridge, and a whole lot more!
No soldering or tools required other than a 9 V battery.