Eisco ASTM Glass Graduated Cylinders, Class A
The highest quality and precision in cylinders.
- Made of high quality, heavy duty, borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Conforms with ASTM E1272 Class A tolerance standards
- Hexagonal base provides maximum stability and prevents rolling when placed on side
- Easy-to-read graduations and specifications
- Fitted with a removable, plastic protective collar
Spout for easy pouring, and hexagonal base for extra stability. Class A tolerance conforms with ISO/ASTM. Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient - can withstand high temperatures and thermal shocks. Calibrated to contain.
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances:
- Strain Point 515 °C
- Annealing Point 565 °C
- Softening Point 820 °C
Packaging: One unit per pack.