- Combines the fraction capabilities of the TI-12 Math Explorer™ with a 2-line display, problem solving, place value and more
- Dual battery and solar power
- Allows students to develop computational skills using operations and changing the level of difficulty while keeping score of the right and wrong answers
- See how many 1s, 10s, 100s, 1000s, or even 10ths and 100ths are in a specified number
- Teacher kit includes ten TI-15 Explorer Calculators in a durable, stackable tote
Calculator shows entries and results at the same time with two line display and allows students to scroll up or down to review previous entries and results. Work with fraction in stacked fraction format so that students will see consistency when using textbooks and worksheets. It displays answers in decimal, fraction and percent formats.