The Atoms, Ions, and Isotopes Lab Activity presents the basic structure of atoms.
- Kit depicts ions and isotopes
- Easy-to-follow lesson plans and quizzes included
- Thirty washable atomic models included
- Transparencies of the Periodic Table and Atomic Model included
- Aligned to NGSS standards (MS/HS: PS1, PS2)
Atomic numbers, electron configuration, ions, isotopes, and the periodic table can all be better understood with this kit.
The clear depictions of ions and isotopes and the easy-to-follow lesson plans make this a great activity for students and teachers.
The kit is also available for purchase with a link to a NewPath digital lesson, which includes a variety of resources on the topic, including background information, illustrations and self-assessments.
Ordering information: This kit includes 30 washable atomic models; chips representing electrons, protons, and neutrons; and overhead transparencies of the atomic model and periodic table. It also includes a teacher’s guide with copy masters, lesson plans, and quizzes to make lesson preparation easy.