Faster, Easier Data Collection for Your AP Science Labs
Connect Ward's DataHub to Ward's AP Science Investigations
Enable students to focus on learning hands-on AP science practices, without worrying about time-consuming data collection logistics, with Ward's DataHub probeware.
An all-in-one wireless probeware system that enables easy data collection with any classroom technology device, Ward's DataHub is ideal for enhancing hands-on AP science labs with 21st century technology and data modeling.
Try Ward's DataHub App or Software in your AP Science Classroom for Free - no Equipment Required!
- Twelve or more integrated probes in one compact, wireless unit
- Wirelessly transmit data from the DataHub to your laptop, iPad or Android device with Bluetooth® technology
- Analyze real-world data models in real time with Ward's DataHub software
- Built-in GPS enables location-based data collection - plot and analyze data in real time using Google MapsTM functionality
- Available for Biology/Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Science, and General Science applications
- Pay hundreds less per probe! Lowest cost per-probe of any other educational probeware system on the market
- Long-lasting 150-hour battery life
Simply download the Ward's DataHub App or software to your PC, MAC, iPad or Android device to see how the software works and view free included activity guides for use with the DataHub
Download FREE Ward's DataHub Software:
Or, visit the Apple or Google Play stores to download the Ward's DataHub Application to your device.